RATO inverter generators can be used to power everything from around the home, camping, events, construction and in unwanted emergencies.
They produce clean, high quality pure sine wave electricity in a compact and portable unit and can be used to run sensitive electronics like laptops and mobiles, home appliances such as a fridge or fan and even taken to constructions sites to power drills and welders. If you want
cleaner power on the go, then a RATO inverter generator is a must have!
RATO Inverter generator features
- High performance 4 stroke OHV engines.
- Better controlled, clean power
- Eco throttle
- Electric start options
- Whisper quite operation!
- Built in USB ports - all models
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- Smart circuit protection
- Low engine oil alarm
- 32 amp IP66 plug (available on specific models)
- Parallel-in function; allowing two inverter generators, with or without the same specifications, to be connected with the RATO parallel cable to increase your power.
All RATO products are covered by our 2 year/500 hour domestic warranty
Contact us at Simply Timber and Roofing to get the right generator for your needs.
Simply Timber and Roofing Supplies - 5743 0000
Source - ratopowerproducts.com.au